Rates (Per standard 50-minute session):
Dr. Johnson - Licensed Psychologist - $175
* Elizabeth- Marriage and Family Therapy Intern - $125 to $150
* Serine - Marriage and Family Therapy Intern - $125 to $150
* Rhonda - Marriage and Family Therapy Intern - $125 to $150
* Sliding scale fees for interns considered based on need and financial situation. Call for details
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please note, however, that at this time, I (Dr. Johnson) am only working as a provider with Cigna Healthcare and Medicare.
If you do not have Cigna insurance, but still wish to pursue counseling with us, we will be happy to provide a superbill upon request which you may submit to your insurance company for potential reimbursement. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Will my insurance company pay for "Out of Network Providers?"
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and will be determined based on need and ability to pay. Depending on which clinician you see, the fees will vary based on level of training and experience.
We only have a limited number of lower fee slots available, but these may open from time to time and allow for an opportunity to receive services at a rate that is more affordable to you in your time of need. We can discuss this more in your first session.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment. Please note, however, if you are seeing one of our qualified interns, they may only accept cash or checks at this time.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.